Super Bowl WEEK Activities
The Super Bowl has always been bigger than just the game. It's become a cultural phenomenon in US society; one centred around food, entertainment and anything and everything to do with pop culture. It brings together celebrities from Sport, Fashion, TV & Film, as well as major executives and CEO's of industry. No wonder the social scene during Super Bowl week is simply electric!
Insider Sports can take you and your guests into the inner sanctum of this elite sporting event with exclusive VIP access.
Here's a sample of the VIP activities that can be accessed during Super Bowl week in Atlanta this coming February:
- Tickets to VIP Parties, including access to Rolling Stone's, Maxim, Vanity Fair, Playboy, and more
- Exclusive tickets to concerts and events
- Be amongst the throng of people celebrating at Centennial Olympic Park at NFL City
- Take a journey through the history of the game at the indoor NFL Experience exhibition
- Golf at the famed local courses, including access to East Lake Golf Club, host to The Tour Championship and FedEx Cup
- NASCAR Driving Experience, Top Golf, CNN Tour, as well as the World of Coca-Cola
NFL CITY & NFL EXPERIENCE
One of the most exciting parts of being in the Super Bowl Host City is taking in all the atmosphere and vibe that comes with this global event. The NFL runs two magnificent events that allow locals to experience this vibe up-close-and-personal.
NFL CITY is a free event for all the locals to experience the Super Bowl flare.
There are free concerts the entire week leading into the big event, with food and beverage options a plenty, and free exhibitions put on by the local businesses. In 2017 in Houston, NASA had a massive exhibition of historic and future missiles and vehicles including a replica Mars Rover!
All major global sports broadcasters (ie, ESPN, Fox Sports, etc) set up massive temporary studios for their live crosses and live pre-game analysis from this area. In Atlanta, NFL City will take place in Centennial Olympic Park, only a 5 minute walk from our host hotel at the Aloft in Downtown Atlanta.
NFL EXPERIENCE is a ticketed event, and plays tribute to the history of the game, and well as showcasing some of the best players to ever grace the gridiron! In Atlanta, NFL Experience will take place indoors at the World Congress Center, only a 5 minute walk from our host hotel at the Aloft in Downtown Atlanta.
We highly recommend carving out time during the weekend to experience both NFL City and the NFL Experience.